Galway Fringe Festival Registration fee provides:
- A listing in our printed programme with a small image and a listing on our website
- inclusion in festival marketing and PR material
- The Galway Fringe will sell tickets for you on our website and at our Box Office in the city centre
For Fringe Venues only:
- venue or performance spaces
- Lighting rig and/or P.A. sound rig
- front of house staff
- venue production staff
- venue manager
- box office split
The fees for ‘SHOWS ‘ for 2018 are
Shows programmed in a Galway Fringe Festival venue (including Theatre, Cabaret, Dance ):
- Full run (3 or more performances) Fee- € 150
- Limited run (1 or 2 performances) Fee- € 80
If you wish to find your own venue and run your own event (including Theatre, Cabaret, Dance, Opera) the fees for inclusion in our programme and website are:
- Full run (3 or more performances) Fee- € 130
- Limited run (1 or 2 performances) Fee- €60
The application fee for the following categories is
Single Performance: €35.00
Multiple Performances: €55.00
– Childrens shows
The application fee for the following categories is €45.
– Art , craft and installation
The application fee covers the cost of all of the support we offer throughout the process as well as a listing in the printed programme and all box office ticketing services.
Box Office split
All shows programmed into a Galway Fringe Festival venue are based on a Box Office split of 50/50. If you find your own venue and produce your own show the box office split is 70/30 in your favour.
If your show is programmed into a Galway Fringe Festival venue, the Festival provides basic lighting and sound equipment, however there will be additional charges for any technical equipment that you may need to hire from our suppliers or that you ask us to hire on your behalf. Please note: The registration fee is non-refundable.
Box Office & Ticketing
Galway fringe Festival runs a central box office for all events in the programme. Tickets can be bought from our box office on Middle Street, over the phone and online. Front of house/box-office staff will also be provided on the doors for every event to sell tickets for your event.
Box Office Settlements
Payment will be made to artists by EFT or cheque within four weeks of the Festival ending After the festival you will receive a box-office report for your your event. Participants are asked to supply their account details ASAP to ensure payment can be made promptly.